History of Hair Extensions:
Hair extensions have a history as old as 3400 BC. Egyptians are considered to use hair extensions evidently. Documented proofs show that they used to wear wigs. Those wigs were made out of hair pieces. They also used braids made of human hair and dyed wool of sheep. Materials that they used to attach those extensions were resin and beeswax. Popular colors for these Products were in fashion were gold, red and blue in addition to black.
We can also see the trend of hair extension use in European and American women in 1700s in the form of powdered wigs. A very common powdered wig, Peruke, was the symbol of high rank. King Louis, when he started turning bald, started to use Perukes as he did not want people to consider him weak. This trend was soon introduced in Nobles where men and women both would wear extensions and huge weaves.
Manufacturing of Hair Extension is also a difficult job. There are different steps for the whole process. Manufacturers have to go through these steps. Steps are mentioned below:
- Selection: High-Quality hairs are collected from different areas of the world. All of these collected hairs are natural.
- Arranging: Arranging of the hairs is determined by the style of the person who offers them. Some people like long hairs and others prefer short hairs. There are also those who even like a mixture of long and short.
- Washing: However, after arranging the hairs they then go for the washing process. These hairs washed to remove dirt and dust particles from them. Hairs are soaked in the soil. To increase the weight of them. These hairs washed several times until they are clean.
- Dry: Next step is to dry these hairs. Natural sunlight is the best way to dry them. Hairs are dried in sunlight for several hours. They become soft after this step. It will be easy to identify the texture of the surface after that.
- Sorting: Sorting is the process to arrange hair according to size. Workers remove short hairs from the bundle. This job is very difficult to do. Because workers need to be more careful to avoid them to mix with each other. A Small mistake can be a disaster.
- Stocking: Sorted hairs are then stocked in different racks. These racks are divided into divided sizes and types. From this, hairs are transferred to the next process.
- Coloring/Dyeing: Next and second last step is to color these process. Sorted hairs are dying in different colors. There are different shades and colors available in the market.
- Packaging: Final step is the packaging of these hairs. Hairs are packed in different boxes and packages. These boxes are of different styles.
Synthetic Hairs vs Human Hairs:
Although, there are two different types of hairs available in the market. One of them is synthetic and other is natural hair. However, both of the hairs differ from each other. Synthetic hairs are made from fiber, polyester, and acrylic. Manufacturers have all freedom to choose single type fiber. Or they can also mix different fibers into each other. Synthetic hairs are more common to wigs. Production of synthetic hairs is different according to the patent and methodology.
Human hair extensions are manufactured from natural human hairs. These hairs are made into wigs and length extensions. These hairs have a protective layer and great durability. There are different textures of human hairs available in the market. However, the price of human hairs is higher. As compared to synthetic hairs.
Hair Extension industries also attach another major industry with them. Almost every hair extension need packaging. However, in order to meet their packaging requirement. They run towards packaging companies. These Premium packagings are unique is style. Also used to attract thousands of customers towards products. Different designs are messages are printed on these boxes. Packaging companies make sure to give premium services to their clients. Therefore, Premium Packaging is the only solution for them. Hence, these boxes are also very helpful in increasing sales and revenue of the companies.
PRESENTATION OF HAIR EXTENSIONS
The packaging of cosmetic products plays a key role in the promotion and marketing of your brand. Be it an innovation or a regular routine item, Customized Boxes and Customized Packaging with your brand logo are very effective in getting more sales and reaching out to more audience and customer circle. Retail packaging has been a very important factor in enhancing your brand recognition and standing out of numerous names. Product packaging helps you fight and make your name in the furious competition of business.
PREMIUM PACKAGING AT BOXGIANTS
Box Giants is the name of Premium Packaging Solutions. Boxgiants.com has been a source of getting the best of solutions for all your packaging needs. Visit us now to get your Premium Hair Extension Boxes by requesting a quote or read our blog posts to know more about our products.
Best Custom Boxes, Cosmetic Boxes, Custom Box Design, Custom Boxes, Custom Boxes With Logo, Custom Packaging, Hair Extension Boxes, Premium Packaging, Retail boxes
Leave a Comment